Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
4.3
  • When I get blackheads I like to use Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub
  • The only problem I have with this facial care product is it is very drying to my skin and can some times make it irritated
  • I do wish the scrub had more exfoliating scrubbies in it because I think the facial scrub would get rid of the blackheads better and faster
  • I would not recommend anyone with sensitive skin or dry skin to use this scrub because it will burn and irritate the skin really bad

• by Soleil Robins

When I get blackheads I like to use Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub. The scrub helps get deep down into my skin and helps get the dirt, oil, makeup, and blackheads up and out so I can have clear clean skin again. The only problem I have with this facial care product is it is very drying to my skin and can some times make it irritated.

The scrub is thick in texture with a slightly grittiness to it. The ingredient in this blackhead scrub that I like is the salicylic acid. The salicylic acid helps get rid of my acne problems, but it also is slightly drying to my skin and can sometimes irritated it,

but using a moisturizer after using this facial scrub helps out a lot with that problem.

The way I use the scrub when I need to get rid of blackheads, oils, dirt, and makeup that is deep down in my skin is by first rinsing my face down with hot steamy water to help open my pores right up. After I like to take a dime size amount of the scrub and massage and lather it right into my skin in a circular motion for 2 minutes or until I feel my is well exfoliated and the blackheads are removed. Sometimes it takes 3 days in a row of fully using this facial scrub to get ...

• rid of blackheads completely. The scrub is very gentle on the my face and has a nasty scent to it that I do not like. I do wish the scrub had more exfoliating scrubbies in it because I think the facial scrub would get rid of the blackheads better and faster. Anyways, once I am done exfoliating and cleansing my face with this facial scrub I simply rinse my face off with more warm water and pat it dry. Then I apply a light facial lotion to my skin too keep it from drying out. If you use this facial scrub and don’t use a facial lotion after your skin may become very dry and itchy.

I do believe that the Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub does work with removing blackheads with time and consistent use of using this facial scrub. I do not think this is the facial scrub to use for trying to remove blackheads immediately. I also think this is more like an exfoliating facial scrub than a blackhead remover, but like I said it helps remove blackheads from skin with time and consistent use. I would not recommend anyone with sensitive skin or dry skin to use this scrub because it will burn and irritate the skin really bad. Other than that I do think this is an okay facial exfoliating scrub to use for removing blackheads and exfoliating the skin.

Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128081246900631/k2311a0828/8.28.10