JO Herbal Soap with Glycerin  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • Glycerin is also one ingredient that clears up the skin and I like how it was combined with tulsi, neem and aloe vera plant
  • I will definitely buy more stocks whenever we finish up our stock of these herbal soaps
  • I highly recommend that you try this soap especially if you have a skin problem such as pimples or any open wound skin

• by strawberrychocodahi

JO Herbal Soap with glycerin is another type of soap that we used in the bathroom when hubby and I take a bath. This kind of soap is available in India because of the herbal ingredients found on certain plants that I would never locate in my own country.

What I do like in Jo Herbal bath soap is the herbal ingredients of neem plant, tulsi plant and aloe vera. It has

a very mild sporty or manly scent which lasts for hours and the fragrant of it stays in the bathroom for long.

It is a green colored bar of soap which is bubbly or foamy once you use it and it does not leave my skin dry and itchy. Neem is a plant that cures some skin diseases as what practitioners of ayurvedic medicine claims and tulsi plants are good for curing pimples or acne because of its anti bacterial effect. Be it true or not, well my skin is at its best whenever I use JO Herbal soap.

I did notice that my open wound tends to dry up faster whenever I use JO herbal soap. Probably the neem and tulsi are working hand in hand to keep the open wound dry and heal fast as the aloe vera plant softens the skin ...

• JO Herbal Soap with Glycerin
      leaving the scarred area to be smooth. I observed this when I had my terrible boils and how it dries up in less than two weeks.

Glycerin is also one ingredient that clears up the skin and I like how it was combined with tulsi, neem and aloe vera plant. I will definitely buy more stocks whenever we finish up our stock of these herbal soaps.

My skin feels thoroughly clean, fresh and

smooth whenever I use this soap and the aloe vera content gives moisture to my skin giving me a youthful glow. I highly recommend that you try this soap especially if you have a skin problem such as pimples or any open wound skin. You can avail of this wonderful product on selected stores, groceries and pharmacy stores in India for a local price of Rs17 or equivalent to $0.36 cents on a 125g.

Priyanka says :

re : I will definitely buy more stocks whenever we finish up our stock of these herbal soaps
I like this soap too much coz it’s suitable for my skin and I feel better after using it.i highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128081246890631/k2311a0828/8.28.10