Neutrogena Refreshing Foot Balm
  • I paid £5.99 for a 100ml tub of this cream from Boots
  • I think, in respect of the softening effect, this is one of the best foot creams I have ever used
  • I would totally recommend you try this great balm

• by jeanne71

This is a great foot balm from Neutrogena, which lives up to its promise to not only moisturize your skin but freshen too. It contains menthol which makes it a very refreshing, cooling cream and really, when I have been on my feet all day or walking long distances, it is just bliss to rub this into my feet. I paid £5.99 for a 100ml tub of this cream from Boots.

This has the usual practical, medicinal type of packaging for a Neutrogena product, simple being a screw-top white tub with a green lid. It has the Norwegian flag on it too which is part of their logo as the product was originally produced in Norway. The balm itself is actually a glossy cream in a pale-blue colour. This is just

lovely to massage all over my feet, rubbing in a little extra on the hard skin on the soles of my feet. The cream is rich and has a silky feel to it, rather than a greasy feel and it not only leaves the skin on my feet gloriously soft, like velvet, but my hands feel soft too after applying it. You will love how soft this makes your feet feel. I think, in respect of the softening effect, this is one of the best foot creams I have ever used. My feet just feel divine – which is good because my feet are not my best feature and they need all the help they can get!

The scent of the cream, I find a bit hard to describe except to say ...

• that it smells pleasant and fresh – rather like sea air – but it is quite subtle and not overpowering. The refreshing sensation provided by the menthol ingredient is really pleasurable and my feet breathe a sigh of relief if they are hot and tired after a load of walking. The cream really cools them down and makes them feel nice and fresh and it is a feeling that lasts throughout the day. As I do so much walking, I am always worried about my feet smelling and this is one product from my pedicure regime that I think really helps me feel confident that they smell fresh.

I suppose this Refreshing Foot Balm is quite expensive at £6, but it does work really well and actually, a bit of cream goes a

long way. But it really is softening and is so pleasantly cooling for my overheated feet that I think it is worth the money. I have been using a separate cream to soften the hard skin on my feet and a separate gel to cool down, deodorize and refresh my feet when they are tired and hot, but this foot balm does both very effectively with one product. I get hard skin very frequently considering all the walking I do and so a softening product like this makes it much easier to pumice away that hard skin and this is a wonderful balm to apply after a pedicure, but I have also been applying it throughout the day if my feet feel hot. I would totally recommend you try this great balm.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128081246700631/k2311a0828/8.28.10