Milky Way Minute Yoghurt & Strawberry Snack Bar
2.0
  • I bought this snack bar without really reading the label
  • Still, I would not recommend it and will not buy this again as there are plenty of other nutritious snack bars out there that taste a lot better
  • That is about the best thing I can say about it

• by jeanne71

I bought this snack bar without really reading the label. I just wanted something that remotely had some health benefits as a snack when I was on one of my big walks to give me energy and keep me going until I can eat.

I spotted this as it was only 19p.

As I was nibbling on this very unappetizing biscuit bar, I was thinking that this must have some great benefit, other than the taste, as

it really is not something I would choose to eat for the pleasure of it! When I got home I read the packet and it turns out that this bar is very high in a lot of B vitamins, providing about 50% of our daily recommended allowance.

It is also high in calcium and fibre.

Still, I would not recommend it and will not buy this again as there are plenty of other nutritious snack bars out ...

• there that taste a lot better.

This bar is an oblong-shaped biscuit about 5 inches long with a stripe of hardened yoghurt down the length of it on the top with tiny dried strawberry pieces in it.

The yoghurt tasted nice I suppose, with a tangy taste and the pleasant fruitiness of the strawberry.

But the biscuit was so bland.

It is described as a ‘cocoa-flavoured multigrain biscuit’ but it reminded me very much of the kind of

biscuit you get with a Bourbon biscuit but without the sweetness and without an intense chocolate flavour.

It barely tasted of chocolate at all.

Each one contains 195 calories too, so it is not even low-calorie reallyI felt so uninspired with this snack bar and I would not recommend it at all.

I ate it all as I was hungry.

I was not sick.

That is about the best thing I can say about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728081246440531/k2311a0828/8.28.10