Austin Powers (Movie)  » Movies  »
  • Is a special agent, dressed in clothes from the seventies, that wants to take to an end an evil person, the evil doctor, I strongly recommend this movie

• by BCastle

Let’s be honest, have you never laughed at silly things? Do we not laugh at such simple comments said in a funny way? Or by the idiot face that some of our friends display from time to time so that we laugh when we are sad? This film is not for making people laugh with smart jokes, but is for whenever you need a simple giggle without knowing why exactly.

This is what this movie is all about!!

When life does not let me smile I do not get to see action movies or the intelligent humor of movies like “to be or not be”. No. I get to see Mike Myers and his great idiocies that takes out a smile from me when I least expect it. As I said, this is what this movie is all about.

And this movie ...

• (and the second delivery even more, but not the third), although no one recognizes it for fear of seeing affected his seriousness and his great understanding of ‘good cinema’ storytelling gets silly enough to enter absurd and funny moments that no one can find in another film, and get you a great laugh.

This film is very entertaining and has a lot touches of humor, even madness. In two words im-pressive. I

have this movie in DVD and I’ve watched it a bunch of times, always to end up laughing like crazy. It has hilarious situations and even a bit erotic ones. Is a special agent, dressed in clothes from the seventies, that wants to take to an end an evil person, the evil doctor, I strongly recommend this movie. Moreover, many of my friends have no complaints either, everyone has fascinated his fantastic humor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1128081246200531/k2311a0828/8.28.10