Ozarka Natural Spring Water  » Other  »
  • I found a case of Ozarka bottled water at a Fina gas station in Waco, TX when it was hot and I was thirsty
  • It was the only bottled water they had, so I bought the case

• by Ricardo L

Unlike most people, who say all bottled water is the same, I’m a critic when it comes to bottled water. I carefully taste the difference between various brands, because sometimes they are actually different. I found a case of Ozarka bottled water at a Fina gas station in Waco, TX when it was hot and I was thirsty. It

was the only bottled water they had, so I bought the case.

Unlike Poland Spring bottles, Ozarka bottles aren’t ultra thin plastic that crumples in your hand while you’re drinking it. It is nice and sturdy, while being made of 40% less plastic than their previous bottle (5g to 3g). It’s green while being structural. I like it.

The water tastes a little like the plastic bottle its in. It has good mineral taste that differs it form city water. There isn’t any chlorinated taste at all. But it isn’t as strong as some of the other brands. However, the mineral taste isn’t strong enough to overpower the plasticy taste. I wouldn’t doubt it certainly came from a spring, but ...

• Ozarka Natural Spring Water
      it doesn’t taste entirely natural. They did something to it that you can slightly taste.

If you’re looking for bottled water and come across Ozarka, I say buy it. The mineral taste isn’t strong, which is good for those that don’t like the taste of minerals. However, I prefer it. Something is up with the very slight plasticy taste,

though. Maybe it was sitting for a while and some of the chemicals leeched. It could be a taste that came as a by-product of the purification process. I don’t know. If you’re not paticular about your bottled water, you won’t have a complaint. But if you’re like me and want real natural tasting water, you won’t get it with Ozarka.

Ozarka Natural Spring Water

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1228081246130531/k2311a0828/8.28.10