Bobby Brown Beach Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Yes , I really love this scent that will surround you with the aroma of the beach
  • The only thing that I don't like is that it doesn't stay on for long
  • I found this perfume for about $55.00 for a 1.7 oz bottle at Macy's
  • This scent is amazing , and I happily pay the price for it
  • I think it would be great year round , and for any age group

• by Gina Gott

Bobby Brown Beach , the name describes this scent perfectly. It is the scent of summer made into a perfume. It’s magic. Yes , I really love this scent that will surround you with the aroma of the beach. It is sensual and just fun.

It is made up of sea spray and sand jasmine. It also has a bit of mandarin thrown in.

The smell reminds me of taking long romantic walks on the beach. It is great!

It is a softer scent , but not one that will go unnoticed. The smell is very gentle and just sort of sneaks up on your senses. The only thing that I don’t like is that it doesn’t stay on for long. You will need to do touch up spritzes about every two hours. The smell is so good , it is worth it though. I just carry the perfume in my handbag , so it’s there whenever I need it.

This perfume is light , but I get compliments every time I wear it. It is not a powerful scent , but it is one that is impossible to ignore. It is fantastic.

• Bobby Brown Beach Perfume

It is a little expensive , but if you want a good quality perfume you should give it a try. I found this perfume for about $55.00 for a 1.7 oz bottle at Macy’s. This scent is amazing , and I happily pay the price for it.

The bottle this scent comes in is cute too. It has Bobby Brown Beach written sideways ,

and has a silver top. It is also a spray .

This is just a wonderful beachy scent , that will remind you of suntan lotion and ocean waves. I really enjoy wearing it. I think it would be great year round , and for any age group. Try it today , and you too will have a great way to feel like you are at the beach!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5628081246050431/k2311a0828/8.28.10