The Orange County Fair in Costa Mesa, California  » Entertainment  »
88 Fair Drive Costa Mesa, California
  • So, we quickly get over the rides and move on to watch a bunch of dancing men, which I can easily just do on TV

• by jpka2933

The Orange County Fair in Costa Mesa, CA

It’s a Friday night and I have no plans. I haven’t even heard of anything fun going on. I have been saving up money and I’m in a really good mood so I am just dying to get out of the house.

I ask my Mom if she has any good suggestions for fun things to do and she says why don’t you go to the fair or something? Okay Mom that

sounds like a decent idea. I have heard many mixed things about the fair from friends and family, yet I have never been there.

So I get together a group of friends and we head over to the fair. I discover that it costs ten dollars just to get in.

Alright that’s a little expensive but I have been saving up money so I guess it’s no big deal. I get inside and I realize.

the rides are terrible.

• This fair is designed for little boys.

So, we quickly get over the rides and move on to watch a bunch of dancing men, which I can easily just do on TV. Five minutes later we are hungry and we head over to get some food.

Well the food costs about two to three times as much as it costs anywhere else and it basically felt like we were eating in a fancy sit down restaurant with the outrageous

pricing. I forgot to mention that I drove us so I got to pay the seven dollars for parking.

By the end of the night, my wallet was empty. The conclusion I came to about the fair was that it can be a blast if you are within the ages of seven thru thirteen and you have parents who are multi-millionaires (that is if you want to eat dinner there as well).

That’s all that I have to say about the OC Fair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5928081246030431/k2311a0828/8.28.10