Sundrop Creamy Peanut Butter  » Food  »
  • Anyway, in short hubby and I bought it for a taste
  • But I haven’t even noticed if other peanut butter spreads do have the same
  • I recommend that you try this wonderful peanut butter spread

• by strawberrychocodahi

This is the very first product of peanut butter I have seen being sold in India. I don’t know if there was any other product, but most of the peanut butter I see being sold in the market was imported from other countries. Anyway, in short hubby and I bought it for a taste.

Sundrop Creamy Peanut Butter is likely one of the creamiest peanut butter I have tasted. It is fine in form, really thick and creamy when you spread

it on bread. It was really good smelled peanut butter. I personally like how I spread it because it wasn’t diluted or watery which does not mess because it does not slip on bread.

Sundrop Creamy Peanut Butter has no trans-fat and it does not contain any milk or milk derivatives as what the label claims. But I haven’t even noticed if other peanut butter spreads do have the same. But anyway, it does taste 100% peanut.

The only thing I can ...

• comment on the product was that it tasted more salty and the sweet was less. Good I guess for people who don’t like sweet tasting peanut butter. I do like a balanced tasting peanut butter which saltiness and sweetness are just fighting. Although in this type of product, Sundrop Creamy Peanut butter lacks some sweetness because I can barely taste more of saltiness.

The prices of peanut butters in India are quite higher compared to the once sold in my

country. I do use peanut butter in one of our native recipes and that is the main reason why I also bought the product. But anyway, at least I have something to use for my recipe and for our bread during breakfast.

You can avail of Sundrop Creamy Peanut Butter on selected malls and groceries in India for the price of Rs119 rupees or equivalent of $2.54 in their 462g of jar. I recommend that you try this wonderful peanut butter spread.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728081245990431/k2311a0828/8.28.10