QuesO Cheezy Spread in Resealable Pack
  • I bought this cheesy spread because it was in a resealable pack which is easier for me to carry inside my luggage
  • I like how QuesO Cheezy Spread is in resealable form because I can place it back in the fridge by just locking it like a zip lock
  • I thought that I would be seeing a liquid cheese type like a cheese whiz but to my dismay, it does look and spread like a butter or margarine

• by strawberrychocodahi

I bought this cheesy spread because it was in a resealable pack which is easier for me to carry inside my luggage. I don’t want to carry big bottles or any vulnerable items whenever I travel so my best option is to buy something in tetra or sachets or in resealable packs.

I also bought QuesO Cheezy Spread because I haven’t seen any product like it in the market of India where they sell Cheesy spreads like Cheese whiz as what I can compare to this product. The

prices of liquid cheese in India are gold so I better buy one in my country which is much cheaper. I bought this 120g of resealable pack for the cheapest price of P28.50 pesos or equivalent to $ 0.60 cents.

I like how QuesO Cheezy Spread is in resealable form because I can place it back in the fridge by just locking it like a zip lock. Before, they don’t have this kind of product which is easy to carry and which is also sealable. I also like ...

• the taste of it which is not that salty.

Although what I don’t like when I opened my QuesO Cheezy Spread was that it looks like a solid butter or margarine inside the pack. I thought that I would be seeing a liquid cheese type like a cheese whiz but to my dismay, it does look and spread like a butter or margarine. It was really hard not because it was refrigerated, but because the consistency of the product was looking like a quick melt.

I find it

difficult to spread on my tasty bread. It was really disappointing because the image on the pack has deceived me. It made me think that it was the one I wanted which is easy to pour or spread, but it was the total opposite.

I have nothing against the product. The taste is still good although it was really going to mislead customers like me. Now what I did was to put it on my pasta dishes because it was now like a quick melt cheese rather than a liquid cheese.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728081245980431/k2311a0828/8.28.10