Cyleina Tomato Soap  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I decided to try Tomato soap because according to the description in the packaging it can lessen and prevent pimples
  • I got it from a friend who was reselling the products and I paid her P65.00 or around a dollar for a small soap
  • I continued using the soap for another 4 days but I stopped because I have noticed that there were more pimples on my face and my face became oilier than usual
  • I really do not like that method and I prefer to just go to the grocery and buy my soap

• by labeya17

I have heard many good reviews about Cyleina Tomato Soap. All of my friends are using it although some were also using other variants from the brand. I decided to try Tomato soap because according to the description in the packaging it can lessen and prevent pimples. It can also give a smooth and rosy glow because of the Lycopene and can help control the oiliness of the face. It also said in the packaging that it won’t cause any skin irritation since it is an organic soap. I got it from a friend who was reselling the products and I paid her P65.00 or around a dollar for a small soap.

I immediately tried the soap on when I got home. It doesn’t have any

harsh smell and it smelled really nice. I could not point out exactly what it smelled like but it smelled really nice. The soap lathered on very well and it produced a lot of bubbles. I smoothed it on my face and follow the advice in the packaging that I should leave it on my face for about 2 to 5 minutes. I could not complete even the 2 minutes because it really stung my face a lot. I only left it for about a minute or so. My friend said that the sting would subside in about a week or so. My face felt really clean after washing with the soap and it did not feel really dry at all. I continued using the soap ...

• for another 4 days but I stopped because I have noticed that there were more pimples on my face and my face became oilier than usual. Although it really gave me rosy white skin, I also could not take the sting anymore.

Another thing that I do not like about the soap is that it melted very easily. I had to buy a separate soap dish and hung it in the bathroom because the soap melted very easily even with a little contact with water. One bar of soap lasted me only for two weeks and I even had to cut it into two just so I would be able to preserve more of it. It is also very hard to find the soap and

I could not even find it in department or grocery stores because they only have resellers to sell the product. There are also some resellers that would require a minimum of 6 soaps if you want to meet up with them or if you want to buy just soap you have to pay for the shipping. I really do not like that method and I prefer to just go to the grocery and buy my soap.

Would I repurchase? No, I would not. I was not really satisfied with Cyleina Tomato Soap because it did not live up to my expectation and it also gave me a lot of pimples. It was supposed to control the oiliness of my face but instead it made matters worse.

Cyleina Tomato Soap

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128081245950431/k2311a0828/8.28.10