Runescape
  • Now, if you are a hardcore gamer who doesn't like buying upgrades to virtual games, I strongly recommend that you do not play this game
  • The game has a great free-player mode that can last you about 200 hours of good playing in my opinion
  • After that they game gets very boring, because all you can do is train
  • I personally think becoming a member isn't such a bad idea because I found it very fun to play at that stage
  • I used a combination of problem-solving skills and just the plain will to explore and uncover the mysteries of the game

• by Tyrone Turner

Looking for some fun in your spare time? Check out Runescape, it might just suit you. Runescape is a very popular online game (MMORPG) that takes place in mystical setting.

Now, if you are a “hardcore” gamer who doesn’t like buying upgrades to virtual games, I strongly recommend that you do not play this game.

The game has a great free-player mode that can last you about 200 hours of “good” playing in my opinion.

I can tell you

that I wasted a whole summer playing the free-player mode and was pretty satisfied.

After that they game gets very boring, because all you can do is train.

I personally think becoming a member isn’t such a bad idea because I found it very fun to play at that stage.

Although Runescape is popularly played, I think it gets very boring after a while because it seems like you are just repeating the same actions over and over again.

...

• I also hate how you never have to put real thought or logic into it because there are tons of guides on all the aspects of the game.

At first though, when I didn’t play too much and when I wasn’t aware of the such guides on the game, I found it very pleasing because I had to discover the mystical world on my own.

and uncover the mysteries of the game.

To me, this game is good and it offers a lot of possibilities if you become a Member, but if you don’t, you might find yourself in a deep abyss of boredom.

So as I was saying, if you are a gaming expert, this game isn’t for you at all.

But if you are new to online gaming, and do not take it too seriously, this is a very good game to start off with!

Runescape

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2828081245920431/k2311a0828/8.28.10