Burberry Brit Sheer Perfume
  • This is an amazing floral perfume that you will love to wear during the day or at night
  • I think it's more suited for women in their 20's or older
  • It is a nice , good quality fragrance that I recommend

• by Gina Gott

This is an amazing floral perfume that you will love to wear during the day or at night. It smells very good , and I wear this anytime I want to feel special. It will get you many compliments.

It is a sweet and sophisticated scent made up of pineapple leaves , grapes , and mandarin. It also has pink peony , peach blossoms , and white musk added to it. The mixture is perfect. This is a scent that

will awaken your senses.

It is expensive. I found this perfume at Belks. I tried a sample of it first and fell in love. I then gladly paid the $60.00 for a 1.7 oz bottle of this wonderful stuff. I wish that it was cheaper , but it is well worth the price.

The bottle it comes in is modern. It has a lot of lines decorating it like most of the Burberry fragrances. It also has a easy to ...

• use spray top. It will look cute on your dresser.

This perfume is strong and lasts a very long time. I think it’s more suited for women in their 20’s or older. It is a very classy scent that makes you feel great when you spray it on. It is a very powerful and seductive scent that will get you noticed , but it’s not overpowering. It is just wonderful .

This perfume is a wonderful treat. I think most

women will love this scent as much as I do. I always get compliments when I wear it from both men and women wherever I go. It is a nice , good quality fragrance that I recommend. It is refreshing and sexy , and would make the perfect signature scent if you are willing to pay the price. It also makes a great perfume to save and wear for special occasions. You can’t go wrong when you buy this perfume!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5628081245910431/k2311a0828/8.28.10