Clean& Clear persa-gel 10
  • I have tried a lot of other products, but i must say this one worked the best
  • After a week of using this product i have noticed how the acne on my cheek and forehead has begun to disappear and there was noticeably less redness

• by sachi

It’s almost back to school, and i have realized how my skin has some acne and a bit of redness. Also since it is summer, my skin is a bit in the oily side. I have tried a lot of other products, but i must say this one worked the best.

The persa-gel has 10% peroxide which is widely known to fight acne. The cream itself is white. When you put it on it becomes invisible like

a moisturizer, which is the best. After a week of using this product i have noticed how the acne on my cheek and forehead has begun to disappear and there was noticeably less redness. It has been 3 weeks, and yet this cream still works!

Something i would like to say though is that make sure to wear sunscreen if you are going outside. Preferable to wear sunscreen even if you are going to spend most ...

• of your day inside too. This is because when i don’t wear sunscreen in a while when i am using this cream notice how i developed a few dark spots/freckles on my face. And if you are to wear this cream during a dry season, make sure to moisturize after you put the cream on, because it will for sure leave your skin very dry! And out the cream on in the affected area only, unless
        you have acne every where.

I would rate this product 9 out of 10 since it has never let me down. While there are some side affects like dryness of skin which could be harsh on some people, it would out very well on my skin. It also works VERY FAST, you can sometimes notice that it is working after just 5 minutes. It totally cleared up my skin in just a week! Best acne cream ever!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128081245900431/k2311a0828/8.28.10