Kin Dee Yellow Curry Instant Fried Rice  » Food  »
  • I've tried various ready made Curry's and haven't usually found one I like enough to buy again
  • That all changed when I bought Kin Dee Instant Fried Rice Yellow Curry
  • I found Kin Dee Yellow Curry really easy to prepare, especially due to the great diagrams on the packaging
  • I need not have worried, this instant Kin Dee Curry tasted like I had spent hours making it, and the best part was my family thought I had
  • Kin Dee Instant Fried Rice Yellow Curry only cost $2 CDN and served as a side dish for 4 people

• by Melissa Glenn

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)
      I have always loved Curry and spicy foods, but find due to a demanding job I don’t have time to make a good Curry from scratch. I’ve tried various ready made Curry’s and haven’t usually found one I like enough to buy again.

That all changed when I bought Kin Dee Instant Fried Rice Yellow

Curry.

Kin Dee is a line of pre packaged Thai foods manufactured in Thailand and imported to Canada.

I have to admit it was the red and orange cardboard packging that first caught my eye.

I found Kin Dee Yellow Curry really easy to prepare, especially due to the great diagrams on the packaging.

All ...

• I had to do, was put the rice and seasoning packet in the provided styrofoam bowl and add boiling water.

Once done, I just microwaved Kin Dee curry for 5 minutes.

I was unsure how this pre-packaged Curry would taste.

It certainly did not look too appetizing as it was being microwaved.

I need not

have worried, this instant Kin Dee Curry tasted like I had spent hours making it, and the best part was my family thought I had.

Check out Kin Dee pre-packaged Thai foods for yourself at www.

kin-dee.

com, they are definatly worth buying!

Kin Dee Instant Fried Rice Yellow Curry only cost $2 CDN and served as a side dish for 4 people.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402124580928/k2311a024/2.4.07