Trader Joes
Royal Oak 27880 Woodward Ave. Royal Oak, MI 48067
  • Even though Trader Joe's is a specialty grocery not a natural health foods store I think of it as one because it sells so many natural health products
  • Another detail I like about Trader Joe's is they list everything that is in their products

• by Maa

I discovered Trader Joe’s a couple of years ago, because I was looking for a store that sold foods without all the artificial ingredients. Even though Trader Joe’s is a specialty grocery not a natural health foods store I think of it as one because it sells so many natural health products. I absolutely love shopping at Trader Joe’s and for good

reason too. Their stores are always nice and neat. The stores are small so you can find anything your looking for with no problems. The staff is always nice and helpful. If you are looking for a specific product they will help you find it and also refer you to some products that you might not of tried before. You can tell the employees really enjoy working at Trader Joe’s and they also shop there too!

Another detail I like about Trader Joe’s is they list everything that is in their products. For example, they tell you what kind of rennet is in their cheeses. The rennet can be from a vegetarian source or from an animal source. It’s something that I like to ...

• Trader Joes
      know before I purchase cheeses. I feel confident when I shop at Trader Joe’s that they are really looking out for my well-being and they know what their customers needs are.

Trader Joe’s also cares about the environment they use the paper bags instead of the plastic bags. I always keep the bags and reuse them, because they are so nice looking. Even though Trader Joe’s is heavily shopped they make sure that they keep everything stocked, and they get you out quick. You don’t have to be waiting in long lines forever, like I have done so many times at other grocery stores. On the way out if you have children you can get balloons with them with Trader Joe’s signature name on them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2428081245790431/k2311a0828/8.28.10