Kroger on olentangy rd columbus ohio  » Business  »
2913 Olentangy River Road Columbus, OH
  • I noticed that the place is always really clean and i love the fact that they always have samples out
  • One of the things i enjoy about this location the most is the corkboard they have in the doors right when you walk in
  • I figured i was being scammed but i gave her a bag of pretzels i had just bought and a dollar i found in the door

• by hmaur

In my last apartment which i lived in for a year i lived right behind the olentangy kroger in columbus ohio. I would go there all the time for everything i need because they are open really late. The staff are all different ages and races and usually all are very welcoming and nice, with the occasional scrungy looking one that will just stand there looking annoyed.

Most of the time i always forget to bring my kroger card, the employees are really nice and always look

it up for me. Last time i was there they even showed me how i can get around it myself without asking them for help. I noticed that the place is always really clean and i love the fact that they always have samples out.

I love how using a card gets me such a huge discount plus gas discounts with the money i spend. One of the things i enjoy about this location the most is the corkboard they have in the doors ...

• right when you walk in. There are always car, animal, for sale ads and business coupons. I like looking at deals like this.

The only negative things i have to say about this location are about what happens in the parking lot. Four times i have had people come up to my car trying to get money from me. One time it was this lady who had three kids with her and she said she was homeless and wanted to buy some food for her

kids…. I figured i was being scammed but i gave her a bag of pretzels i had just bought and a dollar i found in the door. Two more times were older men. one of them said he needed money for beer. haha and then one was just homeless. The first time was someone from the gas station who went over and didn’t have enough money to pay it. There are always cops chilling in the parking lot and its kind of intimidating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4128081245780431/k2311a0828/8.28.10