Canon Pixma MP 240 printer
  • I didnt know that they had a product line of printers as well until I bought one from a best buy store
  • The best thing about it is that it has three in one functionality
  • I found it quite useful even for getting high quality color copies
  • In stardard photocopiers I always faced the problem of blackening of the edges of the copies, something that is not visible on copies produced by the MP 240 copier
  • I would not recommend this printer for office use due to its high consumption of ink

• by write4fun

I always related Canon to digital cameras. I didnt know that they had a product line of printers as well until I bought one from a best buy store. I bought Canon Pixma MP 240 printer/copier/scanner for a very reasonable price. The best thing about it is that it has three in one functionality. It has a scanner, a printer and a copier compiled and assembled together in a single unit.

The MP 240 model is lightweight, easy to use and compact. I mostly

like to scan my documents in pdf format and this scanner cum printer cum copier gives me the option to scan documents as pdf or in several other available format. The scanned quality is very good and I can scan a document within seconds just by pressing a single button!

The copier produces superior quality of hard copies of documents. I found it quite useful even for getting high quality color copies. In stardard photocopiers I always faced the problem of blackening of ...

• the edges of the copies, something that is not visible on copies produced by the MP 240 copier.

The printer is good for printing digital photographs. The printer produces fine prints but the thing that bothers me is that alot of ink is consumed to print high quality documents. I could print around 60 black and white copies from a single ink cartridge which is not quite economical. Moreover, the cartridge price is quite expensive.

Another thing that I found annoying with the

MP 240 printer is that it does not support wireless printing. I have to manually plug in my laptop to the printer to get the printouts.

I personally like the MP 240 unit only for its scanning functionality. I would not recommend this printer for office use due to its high consumption of ink. Overall, I found the product good for home use only. If you are interested in buying a printer for occasional use then Canon Pixma MP 240 is a good choice.

akeem adedimeji says :

how can l get to print the manual of the canon mp240

John says :

You can access the manual online to print it. Here’s a link:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1628081245760431/k2311a0828/8.28.10