At&t wireless comparison with Veizon Wireless
  • The At&t service is unfortunately not worth dealing with
  • After experience this from the At&T service I would not recommend signing up for this contract because it is not worth it

• by charlene

The At&t service is unfortunately not worth dealing with. My family and I had immediately finished our sprint contract and decided to endeavor a different wireless service. After moving to our innovative apartment, we signed up for an At&t contract.

At this point I did not contain my cell phone because of financial issues only my parents. After signing up for a two year contract, we were so thrilled to utilize the expected to

be fast internet service.

Although the internet was fast, the phone bill was just too expensive compared to other services. First and foremost, we had a family plan which consisted of two people.

This family plan cost us over $110. We were outraged by this because Verizon wireless’ system was way dissimilar and yet affordable.

In At&t, adding a new line costs $9. 99 for the third line.

In Verizon Wireless the accumulation of a ...

• second line costs $9. 99.

The other part is that At&t has unlimited texting family plan for $20 per person but for a family it costs, $30. In Verizon wireless unlimited texting only costs $5.

At&t has also problems with the internet and the home phone service. My mother is a woman who enjoys the production conversations on the phone with her friends.

Since our internet and home phones are connected it affects other

house members. Anytime a person uses the house phone and another house member is using the internet, the internet freezes up since the house phone is running.

This really becomes exasperating because the person using the internet has to wait for the computer to thaw out. After experience this from the At&T service I would not recommend signing up for this contract because it is not worth it.

This is coming from my point of view.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2228081245700431/k2311a0828/8.28.10