Act Alcohol Free Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
  • I think the mouthwash is very fresh and very clean

• by Soleil Robins

I have been using Act Alcohol Free Anticavity Fluoride Rinse in Mint for a couple days now. I think the mouthwash is very fresh and very clean. I do like that the mouthwash does burn or sting when I rinse my mouth out with it. I do like that this mouthwash has fluoride in it to help keep my teeth healthy and strong and well protected from cavities, but I do wish it would keep my mouth and breath fresh and clean longer than it does.

The way I have been using this mouthwash is by pouring some of the mouthwash directly into a small cup. I do not use the measuring spout on it

because I feel that isn’t enough mouthwash to rinse my whole entire mouth out with. Then I simple pour the mouthwash into my mouth and swish it around for 40 seconds or so. After I simply spit it out. The mouthwash has a light mint taste to it that I wish was much stronger. I do feel this mouthwash helps my teeth, but I do not feel to helps my whole entire mouth stay fresh and clean. I mean my mouth feels fresh and clean right after I use it, but that doesn’t last like other mouthwashes do. When I use a mouthwash I want it to keep my whole entire mouth clean for ...

• more than just 30 minutes, but that is just my personal opinion.

I simply think this is an okay mouthwash to use for preventing cavities and protecting your teeth. I do not think it is a good mouthwash to use to help prevent gum disease or bad breathe for that matter. I think you need a much stronger mouthwash in order too help keep the whole entire mouth fresh and clean. However, I do think this is the perfect mouthwash to use if you do not like mouthwashes that are strong in mint flavor and have a strong alcohol content that can burn and sting your mouth as you rinse it out. This is a

mild mouthwash for those people who do not need the extra protection and freshness like some of us heavy coffee drinkers do if you know what I mean.

I do think this mouthwash is affordable and worth trying if you want to try a mild mouthwash, but I do think it is a waste of money if you are looking for a mouthwash that cleanses your whole entire mouth. I hope those of you who try this mouthwash like the way it protects and cleanses your mouth better than I did. I think I will just stick to using this mouthwash for protecting my teeth from cavities, but use another to keep my whole entire mouth feeling clean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428081245680431/k2311a0828/8.28.10