Maybelline New York Great Lash Washable Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • The amazing product Maybelline New York Great lash Washable Mascara is so fantastic
  • I tried it on myself and I was so impressed, Wow
  • You definitely love the colors available like, their black it is truly black and it gives drama to your eyelashes

• by Awn Muhammad

This kind of mascara is a resolution to all eyelashes dilemma. The amazing product Maybelline New York Great lash Washable Mascara is so fantastic. I tried it on myself and I was so impressed, Wow! It conditions my lashes as it thickens it as well. This great product by Maybelline is so easy to use and affordable compare to some other leading brands of mascara. Everything is worth the price; you get what you are paying for.

You definitely love the colors available like, their black it is truly black and it gives drama to your eyelashes. Almost all my friends love the mascara from Maybelline because it will not smudge or smear when you accidentally rub your eyes or

even when you happened to shed a tear. You do not need to scrub it hard when you wash it because it is so easy to remove. You can also have it in waterproof formula or with a curved brush for easy application.

Well, few of my friends though say that they do not really like it because for them, it is nothing to be crazy about and are not fascinated of the volume results on their lash. That is their own opinion anyway; all consumers have the option to choose what product is best for them. Nevertheless, I would rather advice you to try using Maybelline New York Great Lash Washable Mascara and be enthralled yourself just like me.

• This mascara actually provides a lash-doubling formula that slides on easily to create an amazing effect of smudge-free eyelashes when applying it. Not only that it offers the user a fuller lash, it is also Hypoallergenic and contact lens friendly. That is the reason why I love it. Maybelline New York Great Lash Washable Mascara has been previously acknowledged as “Allure 2008 Reader’s Choice Award Winner” for drugstore mascara. This easy to wipe-off eyelash enhancer, dries quickly after applying it on your lashes and it really do not irritate my eyes since I used it. Not like what I have been using before that, it gave me an eye irritation because of some harsh ingredients added to it.

I

was using those high end ones way back, but once I heard of Maybelline New York Great Lash Washable Mascara being so popular in the market and was quite hesitant at first to use it because it might harm my eyes of the cheap price. However, when I started applying it, I was very much satisfied of the product and I can have it anytime I want because it is easy in the pocket. This is definitely a great mascara for all who love to have an attractive thick eyelashes, that is within your budget, so why not buy one and try it on yourselves and can prove how Maybelline New York Great Lash Washable Mascara works perfectly on you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128081245520431/k2311a0828/8.28.10