Spring Valley Glucosamine with MSM  » Medicine  »
  • It is softer and smoother and I do not need as much body lotion or moisturizer as I use too which is amazing for me
  • I have even noticed my acne is completely cleared up and some of my scars are starting to fade away
  • I would highly recommend the dietary supplement to anyone suffering from joint pain and skin problems because it has helped with both of my health problems
  • Overall I think this supplement is fairly safe to take with a meal or some milk and has no side effects at all
  • I know I have an will continue to use it to help improve the way my body looks and feels overall

• by Soleil Robins

Lately I have been suffering from really dry skin and muscle aches so I decide to try Spring Valley Glucosamine with MSM. I have notice a major difference in the way my skin looks and feels and the way my body and muscles feel. I am pain free and my skin has become much softer. I have even notice my hair growing in finer on my legs so I do not have to shave as often either which is very nice since I am use to shaving every day. Now I am shaving my legs every other instead.

This dietary supplement is many to help with joint and body pain and it helps rebuild and protect the body’s muscles, tissues, cartilage, and ligaments. I have been using this supplement for those reason as well and it has helped improve the way my body feels when I am doing yoga and every day tasks that cause my body to move

a lot and sometimes can cause a lot of pain. This supplement has helped reduce the pain and has increased my flexibility greatly. I can move more freely and easily now without any pain. I am also a freelance writer and artist and use my hands and fingers a lot to type and paint so they always tend to hurt, but since I have been taking this supplement they have not been. I have even had less headaches and migraines since taking this.

I have also been taking this supplement to help improve the way my skin looks and feels since it is usually very dry and rough. I have heard of MSM being excellent for improving the way skin looks and feels and since I have been taking it for about 5 days now I have really since a big difference in the way my skin looks and feels. My skin is more glowing and vibrant. It is ...

• softer and smoother and I do not need as much body lotion or moisturizer as I use too which is amazing for me. I have even noticed my acne is completely cleared up and some of my scars are starting to fade away. My fingernails have even grown out a bit more and my hair is much, much softer.

I would highly recommend the dietary supplement to anyone suffering from joint pain and skin problems because it has helped with both of my health problems. However, I would recommend talking to your doctor first before taking this supplement to make sure it is safe for you do take. Some people have allergies to this supplement because it is made with shell fish and a lot of people have server allergic reactions to shell fish so be very careful. Really discuss this supplement with your doctor before taking it. Overall I think this supplement is fairly safe to take with

a meal or some milk and has no side effects at all. I take 4 supplements a day to help with my health conditions.

The Spring Valley Glucosamine with MSM comes in a fairly large bottle of 140 capsules which I think are very easy to swallow and take. I usually have a very hard time swallowing supplements but these supplements are small and just slide down my throat when I take them with a glass of juice. I do notice if I don’t take this supplements with a meal I do have a little gas and a little belly upset, but other than that I do not have a problem taking them at all.

Anyways I do hope those of you out there suffering from joint paint and skin problems can find some relief with this dietary supplement. I know I have an will continue to use it to help improve the way my body looks and feels overall.

Spring Valley Glucosamine with MSM
    Linda says :

I have purchased this for years from Walmart, but cannot find it now. Is there anyplace else I could find it?

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi LindaI don’t believe that Walmart carried them anymore either. I suggest Target’s Up Up version of these. They are only $ 18.00 for 90 tablets and are easier for me to swallow than the Spring Valley ones were. Anyway I would chect Target.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2628081245490431/k2311a0828/8.28.10