Escada Moon Sparkle  » Perfume  »
  • The most recent one I have, which I bought last year, is the Moon Sparkle, which I am 2/3 through at the moment
  • I like the box because it has a fun and modern look, and has that party girl vibe
  • As I mentioned earlier, I love Escada’s limited summer editions though everything I have tried smell similar to me
  • It’s a young, vibrant and delicious scent perfect for a fun evening out with friends, or a fun and romantic date

• by TheCity

I fell in love with Escada’s limited summer edition scents ever since I smelled the Ibiza Hippie on my friend. I have bought Island Kiss and Rockin Rio and have tried the other summer editions as well. The most recent one I have, which I bought last year, is the Moon Sparkle, which I am 2/3 through at the moment. It comes in a box with the design of a girl staring at the moon. The girl’s skin and the moon are a shiny silver while her hair and earrings are a mix of bright colors and her shades and top are white with letters in cool shades spelling out the brand. The background is dark blue indicative of the night. I

like the box because it has a fun and modern look, and has that party girl vibe.

The bottle is also very pretty and has an elegant, feminine yet modern look. It has a graceful and smooth teardrop shape with a dark purple base which gradually changes to pink on the upper part of the bottle.

As I mentioned earlier, I love Escada’s limited summer editions though everything I have tried smell similar to me. They all have this candy scent which I love. I’m not a perfume connoisseur and don’t know how to dissect a perfume, but for me, they all have this rich fruity scent which smells like candy. I like it because even if they smell ...

• like fruity candies, they are not sickeningly sweet or childish. They exude fun and sexiness, and remind me of tropical days and nights at the beach, which I love. I have always had a preference for candy scents and Escada’s limited summer editions never fail to please me.

Though they all smell similar, they do have small differences for me. Some scents smell more like pineapples or other fruits. This Moon Sparkle smell like strawberries but is not light or too sweet. There is also a hint of flowers in it, which I normally do not like in a scent, but it works with this one as it is not predominant. There is a slightly deeper texture in the fragrance compared

to the other Escada limited summer editions I’ve tried, which makes it more suitable for the nighttime than the other limited edition scents. Moon Sparkle has a rich and heavy tone which is great for evenings out. Every time I wear it, I feel young, fresh, and sexy and as with the other Escada limited editions, I have garnered countless compliments with this perfume. I also like how it lasts long on my hair and skin.

As a whole, I love the limited summer editions of Escada, and this Moon Sparkle is no exception. It’s a young, vibrant and delicious scent perfect for a fun evening out with friends, or a fun and romantic date. It’s one of my favorite scents ever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5628081245480431/k2311a0828/8.28.10