Lakme Nail Color Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • I recommend this brand to all those girls who love painting their nails wild

• by luckychloe88

Wearing nail colors has always been a trouble for me because it results in chipping. Either that, or when I want to get rid of the color, I can’t do so properly because the nail color removers available in the market leave my nails looking dry and patchy.

I avoided wearing nail colors at all until I came across a wonderful nail color remover by Lakme. After

using it I realized that it not only removes the color effectively and immediately, but it also does it in a hassle-free way. I only have to dab the liquid on a small piece of cotton and Voila! My nails become as good as new. No dryness, no patches. Just great looking nails all ready to be painted once again. You don’t even have to rub the liquid too vigorously. A swift swipe does the trick ever so efficiently. Lakme Nail Color Remover leaves the nails pink and shining. It does not leave them looking discolored or dull.

This product by Lakme not only helps in removing nail color, it also acts like a thinner. If your favorite nail color becomes all thick and dense, worry not. All you have to do is add ...

• Lakme Nail Color Remover
      a few drops to your nail color depending on the concentration and you’ll find that your work is done. Your nail color becomes as good as new for you to use it all over again.

I used to look out for different brands of Nail Color Removers but none of them appealed much to me. I kept returning to Lakme Nail Color Remover. So now I don’t

bother and have thus given up my hunt for other brands. Instead, I stick to Lakme, which claims to be enriched with Vitamin E, to keep my nails look shiny and bright.

All this and Lakme Nail Color Remover is not even exorbitantly priced. It does not burn a hole in your pocket and it’s actually quite inexpensive. I recommend this brand to all those girls who love painting their nails wild!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128081245460331/k2311a0828/8.28.10