Southern California Beach Club
121 S Pacific Street, Oceanside, CA 92054
  • I have been to this timeshare every summer for the last ten years and have definitely seen the good and bad aspects of this timeshare
  • I have noticed that my feet are typically black on the bottom when I stay here and I don't love this by any means
  • I do recommend this timeshare if you love the beach

• by mjcnv36

The Southern California Beach Club is a timeshare in Oceanside California that is almost literally right on the beach. I have been to this timeshare every summer for the last ten years and have definitely seen the good and bad aspects of this timeshare. First, this timeshare is not what I would call super clean. Now, this is to be expected to some degree because people walk barefoot all over the place and sand is tracked all over. I have noticed that my feet are typically black on the bottom when I stay here and I don’t love this by any means. I

wish that a small vacuum would be included in the room–it would really help a lot. Towel service is twice a week and the maids do come once during the stay to tidy up for the guests. The rooms are thoroughly cleaned in between guests.

Being one street away from the beach is nice. By one street, I mean a lightly traveled one way street that is all that separates guests from the sand and surf. Guests use their room keys to access the beach and return to the timeshare. This is nice, because it means that outsiders cannot get into the ...

• timeshare from the beach level. There is a shower for guests at the beach level, as well as the parking garage, a bathroom, vending machines, and a laundry room. There used to be an arcade room, but sadly, management removed it.

Other nice features are the owner’s breakfast every Monday. There are donuts and other baked goods, juice and coffee to enjoy on the sun deck of the top floor while the staff tells the guests about the amenities and activities for the week. I also like that the staff has recently made more decorating changes. The rooms seem to be updated

a lot, which is nice. I have seen many upholstery changes and bedding changes and even some furniture changes over the years. Another nice thing is that by staying here, you are not far from Sea World, the Carlsbad village (for shopping etc.), Lego Land, etc. San Diego is about 45 minutes away so there is plenty to do.

I wish the rooms were a little bigger here, but overall it is a nice place to stay. I don’t love timeshares, but if you have to travel with family, you can’t beat it. I do recommend this timeshare if you love the beach.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3826081245320231/k2311a0826/8.26.10