Excedrin Menstrual Complete Express Gels
  • I decided to try it out because I have been very happy with Excedrin products in the past
  • I had very high expectations for Excedrin Menstrual Complete Express Gels and I was definitely not disappointed
  • Personally, this is one of the best painkillers I have ever used to eliminate menstrual pain
  • For an over the counter pain reliever targeted for menstrual cramps, it is amazing
  • I suggest it to anyone who has ever had to deal with really painful menstrual cramps

• by Intensify

I use Excedrin frequently to take care of my headaches and to relieve myself of other aches and pains due to soreness after a lot of heavy exercising. I did not realize that they offered a product for menstrual pain until I happened to find a little pink bottle on the shelf at my local drugstore. I decided to try it out because I have been very happy with Excedrin products in the past. I had very high expectations for Excedrin Menstrual Complete Express Gels and I was definitely not disappointed.

Personally, this is one of the best painkillers I have

ever used to eliminate menstrual pain. General painkillers that are not specifically targeted to relieve menstrual pain are typically not good enough. However, this product has been an absolute miracle in eliminating pain from menstrual cramps. It is fast acting, effective, and inexpensive. The absolute best thing about the Excedrin Menstrual Complete Express Gels is that they act so fast. Instead of waiting around for an hour and a half with menstrual pain, I can nip it in the bud so quickly if I use Excedrin. The instructions advise using 2 pills at a time, but even when I only
      use one pill, I feel quick and complete relief. For an over the counter pain reliever targeted for menstrual cramps, it is amazing. I have a much more expensive prescription for a menstrual cramp reliever, and this is just as good.

I think that a very wonderful thing about the Excedrin Menstrual Complete is that it eliminates the pain completely. Some painkillers eliminate most of the pain, but that underlying queasy, nauseous feeling still remains underneath it all. The Excedrin Menstrual Complete gets rid of all of the pain. It makes me forget that I’m even on my period. It is ...

• Excedrin Menstrual Complete Express Gels
      also very long lasting so I don’t have to remember to take pills every four hours throughout the day. This definitely comes in handy when I’m off to work or to school and just don’t have the time to stop and re-medicate.

The Excedrin Menstrual Complete Express Gels are meant to work on more than just the pain of menstrual cramps. It also guarantees to relieve other things associate with having a period like bloating, muscle aches, and fatigue. I don’t really get bloating during my periods, so I can’t say whether it helps to relieve bloating. I do feel as

if it helps with the fatigue. Normally, I have to experience about three to four days of feeling like I just can’t get out of bed or do anything, but the Excedrin Menstrual Complete definitely makes me feel a bit more alert and awake. It has also relieved muscle aches in my legs.

Overall, I give the Excedrin Menstrual Complete Express Gels a rating of a 10 out of 10. This is the best over the counter pain reliever I have ever found to deal with menstrual symptoms. I suggest it to anyone who has ever had to deal with really painful menstrual cramps.

Excedrin Menstrual Complete Express Gels
Patricia billington says :

I’ve looked all over and cannot find excedrin Menstrual It works wonders on a sinus headach Please let me know thank you.

Vanessa says :

The unavailability may be due to a product recall for bottles expiring December 20, 2014, according to the news and Web MD. I’m not sure of the reason for the recall, but I heard it on the news. It may have effected their supply, which would be the reason why you’re not finding it. If you do find it in the stores, it should be safe to buy as retailers have been notified of the recall and removed it from their shelves. (I’d still check to make sure it doesn’t expire in 12/20/14 ).

In the mean time, you can purchase something with similar ingredients. According to the product label, Excedrin Menstrual Complete contains the active ingredients of 250mg aspirin, 250 mg acetaminophen and 65 mg of caffeine. There are TONS of over the counter medications that contain those active ingredients, or you can of course purchase aspirin and lower dose Tylenol (acetaminophen) and have a SMALL cup of coffee (8oz is about 100 mg of caffeine, depending on how you brew it).

Personally, I’d imagine there should be something better than this for a sinus headache (perhaps containing a decongestant or expectorant), but if it works for you, then stick with it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2626081245200231/k2311a0826/8.26.10