Avon Ideal Shade Concealer
  • I myself was totally disappointed by other cosmetic creams because they were not according to my color
  • Another advantage of this cream that I have noticed is that it is very good for acne too

• by Awn Muhammad

As we all know that Avon is a great name in the world of cosmetics. Here we have got another fantastic item from the house of Avon and that is its latest Avon ideal shade concealer stick. When I purchased it, I was in doubt that whether it will work or just like other creams, it will prove as a waste of money. But when I used it, I exclaimed “WOW”.

The result was really amazing. It is a routine for me to go to parties and other functions. Whenever, I went to any party, before using this cream, I was asked about the pimples and wrinkles on my face.

It was really annoying.

Then I got this fantastic Avon ideal shade concealer. It really worked for me.

Within a very short period of time, all those wrinkles and pimples went out. I should really say that this is the cream, I should have used before. Whenever, I get under eye circles, I use this cream and believe me that they all vanish.

This cream has just given me a chance to enjoy my life again. Whenever, I go to parties now, a question is still asked from me and that is “how have you got this fresh and glowing face?” the only answer I give to people is that I have got a magic in the shape ...

• of Avon ideal shade concealer stick. The first thing that convinced me to buy this cream was the variety of color complexions it can adjust with.

Avon has introduced this cream particularly for compliance with dark shaded skin colors. I myself was totally disappointed by other cosmetic creams because they were not according to my color. Then I used Avon ideal shade concealer stick and yes I did the job for me.

Now I feel more confident and pleasant to go to parties and gatherings. Another advantage of this cream that I have noticed is that it is very good for acne too. You can surely get rid of acne by using this

cream.

When I applied this cream on my face, I observed that it also hid my acne in addition to hide the under eye circles. However, I should also tell you that this cream has one flaw and that is it cannot hide your scars. This is not something to worry because no cream can really hide the scars and birth marks.

With only one drawback, this cream has got the top position in my ranking. I can surely suggest you this Avon ideal shade concealer, as it did everything for me. If I am asked to give marks to this cream, I will give it 9.

99 out of 10. You should give it a space in your purse.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126081244990231/k2311a0826/8.26.10