Skin Milk Shimmer Soft Shimmer Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • But literally, this one is the product that has impressed me a lot and has been able to withstand my in-born skepticism for these products for quite a time
  • The best thing is the time of the effect that can be felt long after the impact
  • To even the odds, I must mention the high cost that has been put on the labels and the skin reflectors used in the product that may be problematic for some sensitive skins

• by Awn Muhammad

I have seen myself dissatisfied with a lot of cosmetics stuff out there with the label of nourishment and/or smoothing effects as the rhetoric of the vendors just blew off right on the very first usage. But literally, this one is the product that has impressed me a lot and has been able to withstand my in-born skepticism for these products for quite a time. With a cool and attractive appearance with a promising skin milk label, it can lure away people on the very first sight- the first quality I noticed.

Skin Milk have been able to combine both skin brightener stuff along

with the soothing effects of a standard body wash, the result is a pretty appreciative entity that I cannot stop admiring. Although this concept has been used earlier by Garnier, Ponds, and other leading cosmetic giants, this is what we can say a greatly engineered product.

Its moisturizing effects are wonderful. Surfacing on skin gives an effect that can be regarded as healthy and over overwhelmingly delightful as well.

The best thing is the time of the effect that can be felt long after the impact. Fructis concepts of the Garnier gave the same too, but this one is both wonderful and more natural ...

• than its competitors in the market.

I can justifiably say that the “Glow in the dark” concept of this product is almost as perfect as it has been labeled. The lotion once employed, takes care of the dark spots and skin pores in as most effective manner as possible.

The old layers of cream that used to give pathetic white looks after drying out have been categorically taken care of. The product’s versatility goes on in the field of caring and curing oily skins and to people with oily problems! This is a must-to-try thing for you.

I am quite sure of the fact

that this product is going to be one of the best sellers of the Skin Milk as there have been before. I may seem to be biased in favor of the product, but my impartiality was severely affected, as will be anyone’s, when this product is once used.

However. To even the odds, I must mention the high cost that has been put on the labels and the skin reflectors used in the product that may be problematic for some sensitive skins.

But believe me, these postures will pose little resistance to its popularity once unleashed in the society and Lo ladies! this one is the one worth checking out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126081244980231/k2311a0826/8.26.10