Sanex Natur Protect deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • This deodorant comes in what I consider a cute format
  • Usually this kind of deodorants have the top in the upper part, making it more difficult to use all of the product in the end, but I don't find this problem with Sanex Natur Protect
  • This is one of the reasons why I prefer usually deodorants without alcohol

• by Cal

This deodorant comes in what I consider a cute format. It’s green with a transparent top, that funnily is in the lower part of the bottle.

This is a good idea, as this deodorant is the roll-on type, and that way we always have the product ready to use.

product in the end, but I don’t find this problem with Sanex Natur Protect.

One of its good points is that, even if it’s a roll-on, the bottle is made of plastic, so there’s no problem if it falls, as it won’t break.

In days that I don’t sweat excessively, the effect of this deodorant lasts for all of the day, resulting on a great protection and help.

I’m the ...

• kind of person who tends to shower in the morning, so this deodorant helps to keep the clean and fresh feeling all of the day, and prevents me from smelling like sweat.

The smell of Sanex Natur Protect is nice and fresh, but not strong, so I can use perfume and it won’t mix with the smell of the deodorant.

It doesn’t contain alcohol, so even after depilation can be

used without getting any skin irritation.

This is one of the reasons why I prefer usually deodorants without alcohol.

Another good point is that this product doesn’t contain aluminum, component that has been proven to be related with breast cancer.

This way this product is a good way to keep your hygiene and your health too in a good state.

Its price is average compared with other deodorants, so I consider it a good purchase to be considered.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126081244950231/k2311a0826/8.26.10