Shang Bian Sichuan Soya Beancurd with Chilli and Sesame Oil  » Food  »
  • However, for me, the best use for this product would be to mix it with plain rice
  • For Php40, this is a really good product and I will definitely buy it again and again

• by TheCity

The Shang Bian Sichuan soya beancurd with chilli and sesame oil is a Chinese condiment which I really, really love. It is packaged in a small glass jar. The contents are beancurd cubes submerged in sesame and chilli oil. We usually buy it in the Chinese grocery.

The soya beancurd is soft and you can easily smash it with your fork to make it creamy and mix it with

different foods. It tastes salty with a fragrant wine taste. It is not spicy at all despite the chilli oil. It cannot be eaten alone as it is too strong and too salty. You should just get a little bit and mix it with other foods. One good way to use this is to coat a chicken with it before frying. The finished product will ...

• be a very deliciously fragrant and tasty fried chicken.

However, for me, the best use for this product would be to mix it with plain rice. I usually get one cube of it, and smash it with a half cup of rice. It adds a lot of flavor to the rice and it can really whet up my appetite.

It is always handy to have this condiment at home.

It has a 2-year shelf life so it’s just easy to store it in the refrigerator. I find this the best solution to times when I do not like the dishes that are served and need something to whet my appetite up and to make me feel satisfied after the meal. For Php40, this is a really good product and I will definitely buy it again and again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2726081244870231/k2311a0826/8.26.10