SanDisk 2G SD Memory Card
  • Dislikes- The only thing that I don't like about the SanDisk SD memory card is that it is so small it would be easy to lose
  • I have to keep it in specific places or I would definitely lose it
  • It is a good way to back up some of your work from your computer, although you wouldn't be able to keep a mass amount of files on the disk, it has stored a large quantity of my Microsoft Word files with no problem at all

• by Dawn Hawkins

The SanDisk 2G SD memory card is a great way to store information in as little space as possible. The card can hold 2 gigabytes of information. That means you can put hundreds of pictures or document files on it for safe keeping. The card is easily moved from one computer to another. If you find that you need to work from more than one computer, using the SanDisk SD Memory card will make it easier to get the files that you need.

Likes- I love

the SanDisk SD Memory card. I use it to store my work from home files. It makes it easier if I am travelling to take my work from the desktop to my laptop computers. It is so small that it takes up virtually no space and it allows me to use it in several different ways. For instance, I can use the SanDisk SD memory card in my computers and in my Garmin GPS navigational system. This is a wonderful piece of technology that has ...

• made my life as a work at home person much easier.

Dislikes- The only thing that I don’t like about the SanDisk SD memory card is that it is so small it would be easy to lose. Although I haven’t lost the card yet, the possibility is high. I have to keep it in specific places or I would definitely lose it. I keep it in the drive of my computer most of the time so that this doesn’t happen.

Overall- Overall, the SanDisk SD 2G

memory card has been an excellent purchase. I have had no problems with the card working properly to date. It is a good way to back up some of your work from your computer, although you wouldn’t be able to keep a mass amount of files on the disk, it has stored a large quantity of my Microsoft Word files with no problem at all. I would suggest this product for anyone that wishes to have files that are easily moved from one computer to another.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3326081244740131/k2311a0826/8.26.10