Theraherb Virgin Coconut Oil  » Health  »
  • It would have been good if it doesn't cost as much as more than a dollar for 200mL bottle so that I can take it more often without adding burden to my pocket and feeling betrayed

• by kriztinay

I’m not sure with other VCO brands, but this one doesn’t quite work for me. Been taking it since last year then I stopped for a while because I didn’t feel any significant changes in 2 months, then this year I went back to VCO since it was told it’s good for those with history of diabetes and candidiasis. I still get

this occasional ringworm in my feet due and itchiness everytime I eat high carbohydrate foods. I don’t know, but I also get stomach cramps everytime I drink it whether after a meal or taking it alone anytime during the day. The cramps is much worse when VCO is taken on an empty stomach especially early in the morning. The thing is it won’t get me to visit the toilet often. VCO creates the feeling of bloating and me going to have diarrhea, when in reality it just makes me constipated for few days. I tried taking 3 tbsp. (at the same time) regularly for a month since I don’t really have a serious illness disease or whatsoever, but was useless. I also tried taking ...

• Theraherb Virgin Coconut Oil
      it in smaller doses in 3 occassions, but nothing worked to better my metabolism.

There were several times that I constantly burped and felt like I was going to thow up. The sour taste of VCO it creates in my throat is so disgusting.

Now, I stopped taking VCO because it’s a waste of money. It would have been good if it doesn’t cost

as much as more than a dollar for 200mL bottle so that I can take it more often without adding burden to my pocket and feeling betrayed.

Another thing, the unflavored variant tastes bland and gross as those flavored ones. The aroma, however, really is attracting my senses, but once tasted it makes me dizzy. This is not a good bang for bucks.

Theraherb Virgin Coconut Oil

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426081244710131/k2311a0826/8.26.10