CVS pharmacy Probiotic Acidophilus  » Health  »
  • This probiotic is effective for any digestive issue because it normalizes bowel movement
  • I tried using probiotic before I decided to pair it with activated charcoal
  • However, after opening, it needs to be refrigerated -- this i think is a hassle because what if I travel

• by kriztinay

CVS pharmacy Probiotic Acidophilus

My uncle in the US bought me this particular acidophilus for my gut bacteria. I had terrible gas and constant constipation for a long time. People surrounding me complain that my breath stinks so bad. I was so embarrased, but learned everything the hard way. I asked an online doctor about constipation and gas and advised me to take regularly probiotics (she suggested other brand but it’s too expensive) along with

natural laxative. I treated myself with regular charcoal and probiotics up to this day — they are a great tandem.

This probiotic is effective for any digestive issue because it normalizes bowel movement. It is safe and it says in the label: No yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, soy, artificial color, artificial flavor, salt — all these ingredients can aggravate the bad bacteria in the intestine, not sure with salt though.

• Before, my constipation would last about a week. But now, with the help of acidophilus, I now flush my wastes thrice every week, and sometimes if I eat a lot, everyday. At first, I got diarrhea, and then as weeks passed, my metabolism was back to normal.

I tried using probiotic before I decided to pair it with activated charcoal. It actually works either way. I stopped eating too much carbohydrates because

sugar is bad bacteria’s friend.

The dosage is you take it once a day only. However, after opening, it needs to be refrigerated — this i think is a hassle because what if I travel? Where will I put it to maintain its live bacteria? There are over a million active Lactobacilli acidophilus in every capsule.

One bottle has a hundred capsules which is a good value for money, worth a try for 3 months.

Guillermo Miquel says :

re : This probiotic is effective for any digestive issue because it normalizes bowel movement
    I had problems when I tried to drink milk or even yogur.
    Now I am taking my probiotics everyday at night , and I am perfect , no milk intolerance .
    I have noticed , I am not sure of that , that my probiotics help me to sleep , so I am trying to have them at night right before going to bed .
    Ah , when I have diarrhea because of any distress during working , driving all day and eating too much rapidly and all that , I drink Kefir ,
    and I feel inmediately very well . Kefir have a lot of very good friendly bacterias .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426081244700131/k2311a0826/8.26.10