Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I like about this face wash is I can also feel the cooling effect of menthol when I massage it to my face
  • Anyways, my Biore experience has been awesome
  • I think that any product for acne works like that
  • I still get occasional breakouts though, but there are other factors to consider aside from blaming it all on Biore
  • By far,it's the best thing that happened to my acne-prone skin

• by kriztinay

I’m so thankful that my uncle bought me this cleanser. My acne problems are now easy to manage. It really smoothened my face and my acne bumps are less noticeable. I started Biore 3 months ago upto now I can’t put it down. What I like about this face wash is I can also feel the cooling effect of menthol when I massage it to my face. I use it in my chest and back too.

However, in the first

week of use, I observed that my skin has darkened. Maybe it was the salicylic acid ingredient was becoming effective. It kinda turned my face red and some spots are worst. But then again, the active ingredient (salicylic acid) has started to take effect. Probably it’s the menthol that masked the little stingy sensation I felt after the first use.

I remember years back when I was younger, I did use Clean & Clear face wash with salicylic acid in ...

• it, but my face had become worse. It was weeks that I experienced non-stop rashes and redness. My face was still sensitive at that time and was not used to pimple-fighting products. I had lots of bumps on my forehead like were grown out of sweat (don’t what it was).

Anyways, my Biore experience has been awesome. I experienced the bumps and redness on my forehead on first week. Then my face started to clear up the next weeks. I

think that any product for acne works like that. You have to give it time to work because nothing is miracle that happens overnight.

My skin now has been smoother, less oily, and acne is almost gone. I still get occasional breakouts though, but there are other factors to consider aside from blaming it all on Biore. From 1 to 20 (10 is the highest), I’ll give 7 stars for Biore. By far,it’s the best thing that happened to my acne-prone skin.

Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126081244670131/k2311a0826/8.26.10