Sweet Daydream refreshening body mist by Victoria’s Secret  » Perfume  »
2.0
  • It's definitely not sexy and lacks character
  • But since it doesn't make much of a lasting impression, I prefer to have been in contact with it in a secluded place where I can enjoy a sense of solitude and quietness

• by kriztinay

Victoria’s Secret line of fragrances certainly fits the teens, tweens, and early-aged women. Sweet Daydream is a concoction of apple, raspberry, and vanilla scents. The top note of apple freshly picked from the orchard smells very sweet. The middle and base notes are very light, almost unnoticeable. It’s a body mist anyway, so I never expected in the first place something extravagant and alluring of this fragrance. It’s not too sweet, just refreshingly mild for anyone’s nose to

sniff with. It’s like a cotton candy thing or a bubble gum that’s flavored apple. It’s definitely not sexy and lacks character. This fragrance has no challenge and conviction. It has less significance when it comes to my lack of forbearance as a person, because it’s too mild, mild as a water.

I hardly can smell a hint of vanilla though. However, I like just the way it is. It’s sweet and very girly scent. It’s appropriate for ...

• regular days when you go to school or go to an amusement park that smells like food. It goes well with sundress and havaianas. I can wear it on any casual days with tees and jeans matchup. But since it doesn’t make much of a lasting impression, I prefer to have been in contact with it in a secluded place where I can enjoy a sense of solitude and quietness.

For women like me who strive to act

like a matured and independent human, this fragrance might be too safe and unconvincing. On top of that, the simplicity of this concoction leaves no mystery. I also doubt it when applying for a job in the office in business attire, it will work wonders if you wear such fragrance. It doesn’t live a good long-lasting impression to anyone near you. I don’t mean to discourage anyone from wearing it, but those who wants to be called competitive and professional.

Aric Collins says :

re : It’s definitely not sexy and lacks character
    I loved the smell of this when my lady wears it .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5626081244650131/k2311a0826/8.26.10