Siren Eau de Parfum by Paris Hilton
  • Both are sweet fragrances, but what I love about Siren is that it's one of a kind and something that gives off a distinctive scent of flower
  • I didn't know how frangipani flowers looks and smells like, until I bought this perfume as a great deal on eBay
  • Definitely, this fragrance makes sense, since it's a very happy scent

• by kriztinay

This is a better scent than the Can Can. Both are sweet fragrances, but what I love about Siren is that it’s one of a kind and something that gives off a distinctive scent of flower. It’s not a confusing scent, as there is the trademark of tropical forest and floral notes that is perfect for women in their 20s. Ladies in the tropics might endure this very feminine lush fragrance of frangipani flowers. I didn’t know how

frangipani flowers looks and smells like, until I bought this perfume as a great deal on eBay. If all flowers smell like this then all women will be planting frangipani in their backyards because it just smells really good.

I’m a nature lover and sun lover. Definitely, this fragrance makes sense, since it’s a very happy scent. There’s this warmth feeling of the sun that shines through an orchard of flowers that has been watered by sea poured with ...

• a hint of vanilla extract. How enticing and aromatic is that? There’s also a wee bit of fruity note similar to pears or peaches that are crushed and turned into a shake then poured over to this rich concoction of flowers. Sun-kissed skin is more accentuated by this fragrance. No matter how much I soaked up myself in the sun, the scent never becomes worse.

Despite of its rich fragrance, the scent doesn’t last for a long period of time.

Before when I was still wearing this perfume, I used to bring it anywhere in my bag. I’m very prone to perspiration, and the sweat that mixed with the scent will absorb my feminity. Even though it’s rich in sensuality, it’s a safe choice for women who doesn’t want to overpower the goodness of earth, thus not irritating to other people’s sensitive noses. It’s strong in sexiness, but still mild (mild enough for young women, especially for the innocent and virgins).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5626081244640131/k2311a0826/8.26.10