Whiskas Cat Food
  • To all other cat lovers, I suggest you give the best to your cats and feel them if they are wanting for certain products

• by kathleen hankins sevilla

I loved cats ever since. I grew up in a house with 2 cats and then it boomed to about 7 now. We roughly raised them with care and the thought of spending too much for their cares and needs are a big deal to us, specially in our country Philippines, who is suffering much from the global economic crisis. However, due to severe love of pets, we always see to it that despite the fact that we are all purchasing

cheaper products, we’ll still be able to attain the nutritional needs of the family, including the cats.

So we started from the milk that they drink, of course we are not obliged to buy very expensive milk brands for them but just the right ones with enough calcium to help especially the kittens, whenever their mother is away. So, we buy cheaper milk products for them, but not with their food. A true animal lover would conserve everything but not the food ...

• that they are eating. We are always purchasing Whiskas Dry food for the cats, because as we see, they are enjoying much of this than any other brands that we had tried. Also, if we compare this to all other brands, you will see the difference in nutritional values that it contains. It is also cheaper than any other brand but it seems to be more delighting for our cats so we stick to it. Whiskas, aside from their dry foods
        also launched the ones in pouches for their costumers convenience whenever they cannot afford the big packs, and we had tried this too but it seem to be more expensive specially for the number of cats that we have at home.

To all other cat lovers, I suggest you give the best to your cats and feel them if they are wanting for certain products. You cannot always settle for the most expensive because it is not always the basis of good food.

Sayli Sawant says :

re : To all other cat lovers, I suggest you give the best to your cats and feel them if they are wanting for certain products
    I have two cats. I make sure they get the best. And only Whiskas gives them perfect nutrition.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2926081244630131/k2311a0826/8.26.10