Single Song: Bubbly  » Music  »
  • The tune is definitely upbeat but not dance style at all

• by ddhawkins63

Colbie Caillet has recorded the feel good song of the decade with the song “Bubbly”. It doesn’t matter who you are, if you want to feel good, listen to “Bubbly”. It is a love song really, but it doesn’t feel as though it has to be limited to love alone. The song could be about your kids or your grandchildren. I have grandchildren and this is how they make me feel. They make

me feel bubbly, but until Colbie recorded this single, I would never have been able to describe the feeling. She does it perfectly.

“Bubbly” gives me a feeling of complete relaxation. Colbie Caillet’s voice is perfect for the song and the tune just relaxes you tremendously. I listen to it while I get a bubble bath because that is the time I take for myself to completely relax and shut out the world. The ...

• tune is definitely upbeat but not dance style at all. It would encourage more of a pied piper type feeling. I mean, by this, that it makes you want to follow along with someone while the tune is being played.

This is a top grade song that should be on the number one hits list. It will be a classic song for sure. Colbie seems to have a way of recording songs that can

be around for many years without losing any of its flavor. I could start every day off by listening to this song for a little bit of a pick-me-up. All I can say is, excellent job Colbie. You have made some of my days feel much brighter because of this song. If you haven’t heard it yet, I would suggest highly that you listen to it. Everyone can use the “Bubbly” feeling every now and then.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1426081244610131/k2311a0826/8.26.10