Regal Airport Hotel - Hong Kong  » Hotels  »
9 Cheong Tat Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
  • The reception area have ship stirring wheel and I think some anchors for the accent
  • I love the scent of the lotion, shower gel and shampoo
  • I like the buffet in Cafe Aficionado and the steaks at China Coast grill
  • I know their market are mostly business man but it will be perfect if their playground are more child friendly,

• by chichi

I’ve stayed with this hotel a couple of times and I would say that even if it is far from the city, it is still worth to stay. The hotel is directly connected at the passenger terminal building of Hong Kong International Airport so rest assured you’ll not be late on your next flight!

About the hotel, aside from having a purple interior which is my favorite color, it comes with a unique touch of whatever theme they have. The last time I went there seems like a beach or navy themed set up - complete with a beach backdrop where you can have a photo op! The

reception area have ship stirring wheel and I think some anchors for the accent. The room is nice… big enough for my son who likes running around. Inside the room there’s a purple sofa.. love it! and a big LCD. The king size bed can accommodate 4 people. The white sheets are so soft.. and their pillows are so comfortable. Looking at the window my son was really amazed because we got the view of the runway! He loves airplanes and all through out our stay at the hotel.. he’ll just stare at the window.. bravo! no screaming and no tantrums the whole time! Basically all ...

• essentials in a hotel is available. I was also surprised to see the amenity kit… it’s L’Occitane! I love the scent of the lotion, shower gel and shampoo.. I even brought it home!

Hotel facilities are also a thumbs up. We got to enjoy swimming at their indoor pool. Oh they also have outdoor pool by the way. They have a landscaped garden where you can walk, jog or breathe fresh air plus a kiddie playground… though we didn’t stay much on the playground because it is cemented.. I wish they could put a foam in it so it can be more child friendly. The restaurants are

also superb.. with a lot of food choices. I like the buffet in Cafe Aficionado and the steaks at China Coast grill! Location wise, it is just a bus away from the nearest shop - citygate in Tung Chung. This is also an MTR station to go to the city faster.

The next time I’ll be in Hong Kong, I’ll surely stay in here again.. my son is actually looking forward to our next visit.. especially the close encounters with airplanes! My rating will be 9..close to 10 actually.. I know their market are mostly business man but it will be perfect if their playground are more child friendly,

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 226081244530131/k2311a0826/8.26.10