Golden Corral Restaurant - Asheboro
1070 East Dixie dr , Asheboro , North Carolina
  • They have a nice salad bar , plenty of home cooked vegetables , the best macaroni and cheese , and I could go on on
  • I really enjoyed just about everything about the meal other than the fact that I ate to much

• by Gina Gott

We use to have a Golden Corral where I live , but they closed down years ago. I was very happy and surprised to find one while we were visiting beautiful Asheboro , North Carolina. It was just as good as I remembered it to be!

They have steaks and hamburgers. My favorite thing to order is the buffet though , because you can eat as much as you want without any worries. They have a nice salad bar

, plenty of home cooked vegetables , the best macaroni and cheese , and I could go on on. I even loved their chili. For meats they usually offer fried chicken , meat loaf , sometimes steak … it just depends. It all taste so good though , and they do offer a variety of different foods each night.

Their prices are great. They range from about $7.00 - $10.00 per person including drinks with free refills. For ...

• the amazing food , it is so worth it. This is a great place to dine with the family or to go for a night out.

The servers were very friendly and helpful too. Our glasses were never empty. It is a very laid back restaurant , but with superior service. All of the waitreses are always smiling.

This restaurant is also very clean. Although it seems to be very busy and popular , it is very

well organized and easy to get seated and get your food. I really enjoyed just about everything about the meal other than the fact that I ate to much !

This is a good place to eat for any age. There is something for everyone here. I wish it would move back to where I live , but until then I will eat at the one in Asheboro every chance I get! It is the best! It is delicious food to savor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 725081244470431/k2311a0825/8.25.10