Fairfield Inn and Suites by Mariott Hotel - Asheboro
920 Executive way , Asheboro , North Carolina
  • I enjoyed my two night stay here, and so did my husband
  • I like that this hotel had an indoor pool
  • Their breakfast is included in the price of the room , and it is delicious

• by Gina Gott

This beautiful modern hotel will make you feel like you have found your home away from home. I enjoyed my two night stay here, and so did my husband. From a wonderful price to outstanding service , this hotel is one that stands out from the rest. I will for sure be staying here again!

When we checked in the front desk staff was very friendly and outgoing. The whole experience was nice. I also liked how

clean the lobby was kept. It smelled great too.

The rooms were great. We stayed in a king size room for about $85.00 a night. It was a bargain for such good quality.

The bed was nice and soft , and so were the pillows. I liked the flat screen tv and the free wifi. I also liked that we had a microwave and refrigerator. This was a very nice room that I felt very comfortable ...

• in , and slept beautifully.

I like that this hotel had an indoor pool. My husband and I didn’t get to use it , but it looked very welcoming. It was always crowded. We did try out the hot tub though , and it was wonderful! They also have a small fitness center for guests , and that is nice too.

Their breakfast is included in the price of the room , and it is

delicious. I had waffles , eggs , and a sausage biscuit. Coffee to drink. The dining room was very nice too.

This is just a great hotel to visit. It is perfect for families or anyone looking for a nice room for a day or two. It is a relaxed and happy atmosphere with all the comforts of home. We will be coming back to visit this hotel again soon as we get the chance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 225081244460431/k2311a0825/8.25.10