Windows Vista Home Premium Software  » Software  »
  • Likes- I like Windows Vista Home Premium's new screens
  • You can easily stack the windows on your desk as well, which I love because it makes it easier to work with the files that you have open
  • I saw it as unnecessary and I was happy with the way things were

• by Dawn Hawkins

Windows Vista Home Premium is an upgrade to a personal computer’s operating system. It is a good system with some very visible changes from the old operating system. Many people were hesitant about getting the upgrade and even put off purchasing a new computer because they had to take the upgrade with it. Once you upgrade to Windows Vista, you can’t go back.

Likes- I like Windows Vista Home Premium’s new screens. Using the start button is much easier because you don’t have to have 12 sidebars open just to get to one place.

It is all listed in drop down menu style now rather than the sidebar fashion of the old operating system. I also like the way that I can flip through the different files that I have open on the computer without having to go through too much trouble clicking the files one by one. They scroll through as fast as you want them to in order to find the document you want to bring up on the screen. You can easily stack the windows on your desk as well, which I love because ...

• it makes it easier to work with the files that you have open. It is great when you have a lot of windows open at once which I have all the time.

Dislikes- At first, I didn’t like the Windows Vista Home Premium software. I saw it as unnecessary and I was happy with the way things were. There were a lot of glitches that needed to be worked out and the system didn’t run too smoothly for most people that got it immediately after it’s release. Since I have been using the

program for quite a while now, it appears that most glitches have been worked out and I have no problems with the operating system as it stands.

Overall- Overall, if you haven’t upgraded yet to Windows Home Vista, it isn’t a bad change. It takes a little getting used to, but it will make things a bit easier once you learn to navigate it. The Windows Visa Home Premium has been a good change for me even though I put up a fight when it first became available. You will enjoy the changes as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3025081244380431/k2311a0825/8.25.10