Lexmark All-In-One Printer  » Hardware  »
  • This is by far one of the best cheap inkjet printers you can purchase
  • Likes- I love the Lexmark Inkjet 1200 printer that came with my computer
  • The only small problem I had was when I upgraded to a new computer with Windows Vista Home Premium
  • In fact, this printer and the software that came with it make it so easy to use that I prefer Lexmark printers over any others
  • Overall- Overall, I would recommend the Lexmark 1200 Series All-In-One Printer to everyone that has a home computer

• by Dawn Hawkins

The Lexmark 1200 Series all-in-one printer does printing from your computer, copying and scanning. It comes with all the software you need to easily do all of these things with no problems at all. It allows you to crop your scans as well which helps a great deal when you are trying to get an exact image. This is by far one of the best “cheap” inkjet printers you can purchase.

Likes- I love the

Lexmark Inkjet 1200 printer that came with my computer. It is easy to use and I have had very few problems. The only small problem I had was when I upgraded to a new computer with Windows Vista Home Premium. The printer was compatible with it but I had to download a new driver for it. That was no problem at all. Lexmark made the entire process easy and painless. In fact, this printer ...

• and the software that came with it make it so easy to use that I prefer Lexmark printers over any others.

Dislikes- The only thing that I don’t like about the Lexmark 1200 Series Inkjet printer is that the ink runs out rather quickly. This can be expensive if you print a lot from the printer. That is a small price to pay to have a printer that works extremely well.

Overall- Overall, I would

recommend the Lexmark 1200 Series All-In-One Printer to everyone that has a home computer. It is so easy to use and it upgraded very easily by only downloading a simple driver when Windows operating systems were upgraded. If the computer you are purchasing doesn’t come with a Lexmark printer, I would suggest asking if you can change the type of printer the computer comes with to a Lexmark printer. You won’t be sorry if you do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3325081244370431/k2311a0825/8.25.10