Picasa 3 Software  » Software  »
  • Although it is free, it is one of the best photo editing software you will find
  • Likes- I love the capabilities that I have with the Picasa 3 free photo editing software from Google
  • I like the fact that I can separate the pictures into folders of my choice to make finding the right photos much easier at anytime
  • Dislikes- I don't like that your photos are automatically downloaded from your computer into the Picasa 3 software
  • I would recommend the Picasa 3 photo editing free software to anyone who wants to efficiently edit their photos

• by Dawn Hawkins

Picasa 3 software is a free download that you can get from the Google search engine. It helps you organize and edit your photos to include cropping. Although it is free, it is one of the best photo editing software you will find. It is somewhat easy to use software and you will enjoy all that you can do, even with the free version. If you choose to, you can pay for the full version to have more rights to do the editing that you

want to do.

Likes- I love the capabilities that I have with the Picasa 3 free photo editing software from Google. I have edited literally hundreds of photos in this application and have had little problems getting the effects that I wanted. Cropping is extremely easy and there is more than one way to do it. I like the fact that I can separate the pictures into folders of my choice to make finding the right photos much easier at anytime. I can even mark my ...

• favorite photos.

Dislikes- I don’t like that your photos are automatically downloaded from your computer into the Picasa 3 software. There are many photos on my computer that I didn’t want in Picasa and it is very difficult weeding through hundreds of pictures to find the ones that you don’t want there. If you have photos that you wish to keep private, they won’t be if you load this program until you have found all of them so you can remove them from Picasa 3 photo

editing software.

Overall- Overall, I enjoy using Picasa 3 photo editing software. It has given more options than I ever dreamed of in any other free photo editing software that I have ever loaded onto a computer. One of the great things about it is that it will allow you to keep the original photo while giving you the option of editing and saving the new photo. I would recommend the Picasa 3 photo editing free software to anyone who wants to efficiently edit their photos.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3025081244320431/k2311a0825/8.25.10