Utabon nasal spray  » Medicine  »
  • I know because I have tried, and the results weren't noticeable at all

• by Cal

Utabon is a medicine recommended when you have a nasal congestion. It can be used in case of a cold, rhinitis, or sinusitis for example, but in my case I have only used some of the times that I have caught a cold.

This product comes in a small bottle.

To use it you have to

put it inside one of your nostrils and press it a little.

Of course, you have to repeat with the other nostril.

When I have caught a light cold it has worked pretty well.

I would use it twice a day, as it’s recommended in the information leaflet, once in the morning and once by night.

It lets me breath better for a few hours, so it’s a great releaf in those moments when your throat needs a break, as you can breath with your nose again.

It’s specially helpful by night, as when I’m with a cold, due to not being able to breath properly when I sleep I always get ...

• Utabon nasal spray
      a sore throat.

Not only that, I can sleep better too thanks to having my nostrils open.

However, this medicine is not a miracle one.

It doesn’t work well in case of a strong cold.

I know because I have tried, and the results weren’t noticeable at all.

In case of catching a slight cold I

know that I can rely on this medicine to endure the days that the cold will last, as nothing can cure it, but we can get some help to make it end quicker or at least feel better meanwhile.

Utabon can be bought without a prescription, but if it’s not enough when you’re using it, it’s better to go to visit a doctor.

Susana Verdeja says :

For me Utabon worked wonders. I try it in Spain, and it was Magic.I can not sleep cause I can not Breath,with my congestion. Dr. Recommended Nasonex And it did nothing for me. Utabon is the one. Where can I buy? Can it be Use Everyday?

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Utabon, for the most part Utabon is not widely available. However, an alternative is Afrin 12 hour. It has the same ingredients and is more widely available. It can be used everyday for as long as symptoms persist. It is usually about $ 5.50 for the 0.5 ounce bottle at Wal-Mart though there are bigger bottle which range in cost from $ 7.50 to about $ 10.50. I would suggest Afrin I’ve had great luck with it (I do prefer the no drip variety though).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2625081244170331/k2311a0825/8.25.10