Nezal Naturelles Aromatic Soap in Tea Tree Oil and Peppermint
  • I bought this wonderful smelling soap in Hypercity Malad West which is really a winner for me
  • Tea tree oil is a good solution to combat acne and pimples and I highly regard this organic soap as one of the best formulation of Nezal
  • It really helps me to fight stress due to work pressure and I really love it to the max
  • The round bar was 85grams in weight and I consider it as a perfect give away to friends and family members during birthdays and other special events
  • But I still recommend this product for all to try

• by strawberrychocodahi

I bought this wonderful smelling soap in Hypercity Malad West which is really a winner for me. I personally like the scent of peppermint and that is why I bought Nezal Naturelles Aromatic Soap.

For the price of Rs58.49 or equivalent of $1.24, it was really economical to find this organic product which also includes the scent of tea tree oil and lemongrass. I really like the soap whenever I used it during showers. It does take care of bacne (back acne) and it was really soothing. Tea tree oil is a good solution to combat acne and pimples and I highly regard this organic soap as

one of the best formulation of Nezal.

My face feels soft and smooth and I am always relaxed whenever I used this soap because of its therapeutic scent. It really helps me to fight stress due to work pressure and I really love it to the max. You just need a separate soap dish so that it won’t mix with your other soap plus it won’t get soft and melt easily. Just keep the round bar water free and drain the dish whenever you see some water content which will not soak the soap and will make your soap last longer.

The soap itself is transparent and ...

• you can see the organic contents in the bar like tea tree grains but it was just fine in size. It is soft so be sure that you keep it safe and use it not longer than 6 months. I do notice how my pimples get smaller but it will take a week to remove it. It is not drying my skin and it really does help minimize my breakouts.

I hope that I can also buy their other soap products after I finish using this Tea tree oil and peppermint. The round bar was 85grams in weight and I consider it as a perfect give away

to friends and family members during birthdays and other special events. The packaging was just simple as it was just wrapped in cellophane type of plastic, but you can marvelously add a colorful ribbon if you want to give it as a gift.

Nezal Naturelles Aromatic Soap in tea tree oil and peppermint is a soap that minimizes oiliness in my face. I speak only on my own experience using this soap and I cannot say anything against if what you experience using this soap is the exact opposite on my skin’s reaction. Besides, we do have different skin types. But I still recommend this product for all to try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125081244100331/k2311a0825/8.25.10