Hawaiian Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • I would recommend Hawaiian Airlines to anyone seeking a competitively priced flight with excellent service

• by mollysmom
      I have used Hawaiian Airlines for many years. I live in Hawaii, and travel to the mainland every quarter for business purposes.

I always use Hawaiian Airlines, as they have great offers/specials if

you sign up with them.

I have found them to be very competitively priced.

I also use Hawaiian Airlines because their service is superior.

They offer excellent service, and not just for their ...

• first class passengers.

They serve very quickly, then get out of your way before the movie starts.

The flight attendants were very helpful, and considerate to the passenger’s needs.

I have seen many

“high maintenance” passengers in my travels (physical/mental issues), and the flight attendants have always assisted them with the highest respect and consideration.

I would recommend Hawaiian Airlines to anyone seeking a competitively priced flight with excellent service.

Hawaiian Airlines
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40202124380928/k2311a022/2.2.07