Oscar de la Renta Eau de toilette  » Perfume  »
  • My Dad gave me my first bottle of this cologne or eau de toilette for my 13th birthday and it is still a cologne I enjoy today

• by Melissa Glenn

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)
      I have been wearing Oscar de la Renta Eau de toilette for as long as I can remember. My Dad gave me my first bottle of this cologne or eau de toilette for my 13th birthday and it is still a cologne I enjoy today.

Oscar de la

Renta Eau de toilette is a classic fragrance.

First coming on the perfume market in 1977 it is made in France and distributed by a company in New York.

Despite the thousands of fragrances that have come and gone since 1977, Oscar de la Renta still holds a ...

• strong place in the perfume world.

This scent I wear is described as Eau de toilette which means it is more diluted than regular perfume.

You would never know that when I wear it because the scent is crisp and strong.

Although the exact chemical make up of

this Oscar de la Renta scent is not listed, I can smell Jasmine, Gardenia and Rose.

If you want to wear a crisp clean feminine scent that is suitable year round try Oscar de la Renta Eau de toilette.

You won’t be disappointed.

I wear it year round and always find it suitable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56202124360928/k2311a022/2.2.07