Jet Femme Eau de Toilette by Avon  » Perfume  »
  • I can't think of any downer with this particular scent other than its regular price, which I'm so annoyed of
  • I doubt the factory or lab that concocted this very subtle perfume are using very rare ingredients
  • It's not my favorite one, neither in my least wanted scents from Avon, but is fitting for all kinds of women, and whatever occasion there is

• by kriztinay

Jet Femme is well suited for the professionals particularly women with substance and character. It’s a bold fragrance with a hint of floral, citrusy, and spicy notes. It’s a concoction of a little bit of everything, and can be a flexible companion for women who goes for adventure after adventure… just like me.

Matured women might like its scent as it’s very feminine, sensual but not

too sweet, not too bold that it smells like a car freshener - annoying enough to withdraw the people from you, and not to overpowering that men might find offensive. This fragrance is enough to me to give myself a hint of feminity that will linger in the air for a short while, to make me feel that I’m worthy to be respected and valued more than just being an ordinary female. It’s a scent for women who have learned to love themselves and who have loved someone else as well.

I can’t think of any downer with this particular scent other than its regular price, which I’m so annoyed of. Well, it’s not really that expensive, but it’s not as strong as eau de parfum and as outstanding as Chanel No.5. I doubt the ...

• Jet Femme Eau de Toilette by Avon
      factory or lab that concocted this very subtle perfume are using very rare ingredients… so why is it a bit pricey? It’s rarely on sale too at Avon and even if it is, still is expensive.

Teens who are having identity crisis may become worse when wearing this kind of scent because I associate this fragrance with all securities and ambitions… that’s why I rarely put it

on. I gave it to my mom instead for I’m she’ll enjoy it, and because she’s an achieved woman.

It’s not my favorite one, neither in my least wanted scents from Avon, but is fitting for all kinds of women, and whatever occasion there is. As long as one knows how to carry such scent, then it won’t be considered as a mediocre one. It’s kind of playful and witty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625081243170231/k2311a0825/8.25.10