Imari Velvet Eau de Parfum by Avon  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • It's not that strong after all, it's a safe risk for mature women that still have not forgotten their younger days of courtship and everything that's a first experience
  • I think it's good that from to time women can be mysterious, that less predictability makes a female more interesting
  • Imari Velvet, I believe, is for the growned woman who has more to give than just a pretty face and wits
  • For the teens and tweens, avoid this fragrance

• by kriztinay

Imari Velvet is not as worse as Chanel no. 5, neither as good as Elizabeth Arden’s Green Tea. But I’d still want to sniff its bold floral notes. There’s also a hint of a bit of sensual spicy and fruity notes. The opening notes are as strong as a frankincense — a bit irritating and disturbing. There’s musk, wood, and other earthy substances in there. But when it mellows down in a matter of seconds, I can smell the subtlety of sexiness and I

can sense the sweetness of innocence when it’s about to die off . It’s not that strong after all, it’s a safe risk for mature women that still have not forgotten their younger days of courtship and everything that’s a first experience.

When the scent lingers in the air, the longer it stays in the air, the smell just becomes better, more aromatic, and more feminine. It’s just the way I like it. I can wear it on special occasions like night outs and romantic ...

• dates because it creates a feeling that I can also be bold and sensual… and attractive.

I’m used to smelling like a young lady or a baby, because I don’t wanna grow old early just because of the kinds of scents I wear, however, with Imari Velvet, I feel like I exude confidence, that I’m ready to be a fully matured woman who manages well her own life, someone who has great experiences and lessons learned.

I think it’s good that from to time women

can be mysterious, that less predictability makes a female more interesting. It’s the same thing for this best seller scent of Avon. Imari Velvet, I believe, is for the growned woman who has more to give than just a pretty face and wits. It’s also for those who want to be recognized as romantic and sweet. It’s also for the feisty and innocent. It’s perfect for every female who knows what she wants, who has found her true self.

For the teens and tweens, avoid this fragrance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625081243160231/k2311a0825/8.25.10